If you have an interest in design, innovation and beautiful things, we have an event for you. It’s time for the Design Institute of Australia’s (DIA) second speaker series event for 2017, which sees five speakers working in five different disciplines each speak for five minutes.
We had a ball at the last event (catch up here) and can’t wait to hear this round of speakers. You will be hearing from:
- Timothy Fulton – graphic designer, Swell Design Group. Timothy recently graduated with the Chancellor’s Commendation and the student prize for Best Graduating Undergraduate, Faculty of Arts and Design, University of Canberra.
- Dr Sabine Pagan – contemporary jeweller, gemologist and academic. Sabine’s jewellery is inspired by architecture, landscape and the environment.
- Rolf Barfoed – Rolf Barfoed Fine Furniture Designer and Maker. Rolf, who has trained both in Canberra and the UK, specialises in stunning timber furniture
- Philip Quartly – exhibition designer, Designcraft. Designcraft specialise in furniture, joinery and display cases for exhibition spaces.
- Jeremy Lepisto – Glass Artist, Workshop Level. Jeremy is an acclaimed glass artist and PhD candidate at the Australian National University.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nfs/c05/h05/mnt/159427/domains/leidenmagazine.com.au/html/wp-content/plugins/easy-image-slider-pro/inc/ewic-opt-loader.php on line 31
There will be drinks and snacks! We hope to see you there.
24 May 6pm
12 Pirie Street Fyshwick
Images: Pieces designed by Sabine Pagan