With Christmas less than a month away it’s time to start shopping. And where better to find something for everyone (including your hard to buy for aunt) than from one of the unique stores in Braddon’s Ori Building.
Not only will there be a grazing table of delicious Christmas delights from Woodbrook catering, shoppers will also enjoy live music, champagne and a complimentary gift-wrapping service. Many of the stores will be channelling the spirit of Christmas, with some special offers available on the night:
- Barrio – This haven for coffee drinkers will be open for dinner. It’s BYO and there will be delicious tacos.
- Frugii – Be the first to try the dessert laboratory’s fab Christmas flavours
- Moxom & Whitney – Canberra photographer Daniel Spellman will be launching his solo photographic exhibition titled Everything Is Fine at this beautiful florist. Check out live music by Vendulka.
- Naked Foods – This health food hub will be offering 10% off their entire chocolate range from 5pm till close.
- Peachy Keen – Pop into the Ori’s newest resident and receive a lovely gift with purchase. Shoppers will also have the opportunity to meet the local lads behind luxury unisex watch brand Erroyl to find out more about the intricacies of their beautiful watches.
- Rebel Muse – Buy yourself a treat or grab something special for a loved one and receive a gift with purchase.
The Leiden team will certainly be shopping up a storm and we hope to see you there!