There is nothing quite like an event created by a kick-arse woman for kick-arse women. The supremely lovely Georgie King (founding director of GLK Nanny’s and co-founder of The Womens Collective) has been working hard behind the scenes to put together The Big Conference, an annual event designed to help women strengthen their business ideas, connect with likeminded people, as well as receive invaluable advice from a roster of local and interstate businesswomen and leaders.
A ticket to The Big Conference will give you access to five key speakers, an influencer panel discussion, interactive displays, delicious food and the chance to network with fellow attendees and speakers. Here’s the rundown:
- Jessica Rufhus from Collabosaurus shares her advice for kick-starting a business.
- Helen Roe presents a business coaching session.
- Sheena Ireland from Specialists in Communications presents a session on PR and marketing for small business.
- Nicole Williams from EOS Thirty talks $$$ in a session on bookkeeping and accounting.
- Gianna Salvestro from First State Super presents a session on financial planning.
The Afternoon Influencer Panel
- Kata Cser will be talking all about Network Marketing
- Katie Hodlic from Afternoon Pick Me Up will be sharing insights into Pop-Up/Delivery businesses
- Jemma Mrdak from A Stylish Moment will be sharing her experience of blogging
- Alicia Xyrakis from Rebel Muse will talk about running a brick and mortar shop
Don’t miss out on this wonderful conference. It’s designed not just to inspire, but to provide tools and advice that you can take away and apply to your own dream or business.
Saturday 14 October 2017
9:00am – 5:00pm
Vibe Hotel, Canberra