After all our speculation (catch up here) and a few official announcements (see them here), the count down is now on to the grand opening of the new beauty precinct being created within the Canberra Centre. Thursday July 13 is the big day and the Canberra Centre certainly has a lot in store.
Coinciding with the launch of the new beauty precinct is the launch of the Centre’s next masterclass series, which as always, brings together a roster of engaging influencers. Some events are free and some you need to buy a ticket for so make sure to get in quick so you don’t miss out.
- Thursday 13 July 10.30am – Complimentary Q&A with Vogue Australia Beauty Editor Remy Rippon
- Thursday 13 July 12pm – Meet and Greet with Forbes Magazine’s fifth ‘most powerful’ beauty influencer, New Zealand blogger Shannon Harris
Events you need to buy a ticket for:
- Friday 14 July 6pm and 7.30pm – Sip & Scent Masterclasses with Phillip Jones (Martini Whisperer) and Dimitri Weber who will be matching custom scents with a bespoke martini
- Saturday 15 July 11am – Minimalist Beauty Masterclass with Gritty Pretty editorial and beauty influencer Eleanor Pendleton
- Sunday 16 July 11am – Natural Beauty Masterclass with nutritionist, author and yogi Lola Berry
Canberra Centre manager, Amanda Paradiso explained: “Our Masterclasses aim to educate, inspire and delight visitors to our beauty and wellness precinct, helping them learn new skills and reach their beauty and wellness goals through expert guidance, new approaches and the latest trends.”
“By creating an exclusive beauty experience which our customers can return to time and time again, we’re delivering so much more than just a space to purchase premium beauty products.”
The other day we received a very special present: a beautiful pink box full of goodies from some of the new retailers in this wondrous beauty precinct. As well as those newbies we mentioned in our previous article including Perfect Potion, 3ina, Inglot, Eden Laser Clinic, Jurlique and Mecca Maxima we discovered through our goodie box that a boutique devoted to Korean beauty products is also coming to Canberra. That’s right, if you are lover of K-beauty Seoul Flower is will be the place for you.
With so much in store make sure you book book July 13 into your diary because you are going to be busy at the Canberra Centre.